Trezor One Metallic is a limited edition of Trezor One, commemorating the 5th anniversary of SatoshiLabs, maker of Trezor. It is essentially built for built for Bitcoin Storage. Handmade from high-quality anodized aluminum and features an engraving on the back.
- Use without a risk
- Bitcoin is secure by design. All you need is a tool to use it without risk.
All you need is your own Trezor wallet.
- Leave behind the viruses and keyloggers. Forget about doing regular backups, reading encryption manuals, printing paper wallets and making offline storages. Next time you see another 10+ steps guide to secure your bitcoins, just skip reading it.
- Trezor is a USB 2.0 device compatible with Windows, Linux and macOS (10.8 or higher).
Trezor supports more than 10 coins
- Ethereum Classic
- Bitcoin Gold
- Bitcoin Cash
- Trezor One Metallic is handmade from high-quality anodized aluminum (EN AW 5083), therefore slight differences in color are inherent and contribute to the uniqueness of your device. You can clean it with a soft cloth and ethanol.
- Dimensions & Weight
- Size: 60mm x 30mm x 6mm (2.4in x 1.2in x 0.2in)
Weight: 22 g (0.78 oz)
- Operating temperature
- -20°C to +60°C (-4°F – +140°F)
- Micro USB connector for connecting to the computer or mobile phone.
- 120 MHz embedded ARM processor (Cortex M3) running a custom developed system.
- Bright OLED – 128×64 pixels. Enough to hold six lines of text. Can display all the details needed to verify a transaction in a single screenful.
- Safety & certifications
- The Trezor is CE and RoHS certified, so it meets all quality, reliability and environmental standards. It’s fine to take your Trezor with you on the airplane. Like all modern electronics, the X-Rays won’t hurt it.
What’s in the box?
- Trezor device
- Micro USB cable
- 2x Recovery seed booklet